Monday, January 05, 2009

Some December remembrances...

On December 2nd, my daughter Lindsay, who designs jewelry, had her first "trunk show". Mother and I drove to Nashville to help her and her friend Kat, who was hosting the show, set up and assist in whatever way we could. We had a blast and got a kick out of seeing Lindsay as the artist and designer she is!Ladies from all over Nashville crowded into Kat's dining room to see the jewelry Lindsay had displayed.
This is just one of the tables that contained almost 300 one-of-a-kind pieces available at the show.

Each piece is named with a girl's name

and given a personality.
I'm proud of my daughter and her talents and wanted to brag a little to all of you. She did very well at her first "trunk show" and hopes to have other shows in the future. Her designs can be seen on her website, Simon and Ruby, found at www.simonandruby.etsy.com.




1 comment:

Arlene G said...

Wish I could have been there..I need to check out that etsy site. So glad yall are connected now!!